Política de envío
HOW LONG AFTER ORDERING IS MY ORDER SHIPPED?
We typically ship all orders within 2-3 business days. If you select Express shipping at checkout, we'll send your item via USPS Priority Mail once fulfillment is complete.
WHICH CARRIER DO YOU USE?
We ship all items with USPS. For international shipments, your local mail carrier will handle and deliver the item once it enters your country.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO ARRIVE?
We ship all orders from our USA or Netherlands factories. Due to Covid-19, some international packages may be delayed due to routing or customs delays.
- USA - Within 6-10 business days (processing time included)
- FRANCE - Within 8-15 days
- Canada - Within 3-10 business days
- Europe - Within 2-5 business days
- Australia/NZ - Within 5-10 business days
- Rest of the World - Within 5-20 business days
Check your local mail carrier website for the latest updates on how Covid-19 affects deliveries.
Intl Shipping Update
We've been provided the following updates from our carriers:
Short Delays - EU
These countries are experiencing longer than usual processing, approximately +1 week:
Bulgaria (due to a cyber-attack)
Malta (due to limited air capacity)
Ukraine (due to the conflict with Russia)
Delays - Non-EU
These countries are experiencing delays both in transit, and processing in the destination country, of a minimum of 2 weeks:
Latin America (due to limited regional flights)
United Arab Emirates
Unable to Ship
Our carriers are unable to ship some products to the following countries as there is no mail being accepted there at present. or due to a mail embargo:
I DIDN'T RECEIVE MY ORDER
Please email us at email@example.com, quoting your order number from the confirmation email/SMS message. We'll help track down your order.
CAN I PAY EXTRA TO GET MY ITEM QUICKER?
All items take between 1 and 3 business days to make, as we make everything to order. You can select Express shipping to have your item shipped via USPS Priority Mail within the USA. This will shorten the time it takes to receive your item once made.
WHAT ABOUT CUSTOMS FEES/TAXES?
We do our best to help ensure your item arrives as smoothly and quickly as possible, including labeling the package with all relevant information for customs authorities.
Changes to EU customs regulations mean you may be charged sales tax (VAT) upon delivery of your order. Refer to your country's tax authority for guidance on what fees are due on items shipped from the USA.
If fees are charged by customs, they are payable to the recipient.
SHIPPING INSURANCE (PACKAGE PROTECTION)
Shipping insurance is offered at checkout. It's provided by Elle Royal Jewelry and covers you in case the item is lost, stolen, or damaged in transit. To make a claim, contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note - shipping insurance is non-refundable once your order has shipped.
Some of our products will offer Product Protection. Purchasing the plan is optional and will allow you to claim if your item becomes damaged or defective within 2 years of purchase.
Terms and Conditions
2 year Product Protection starts from the date of purchase
Protection Plan Covers
- Damaged Pendant
- Damaged Chain
- Stone Repair: Replacement or Fixes
- Tarnished Jewelry
- Not including lost or stolen items
- 2 Year Product Protection Plan includes one replacement/repair per covered product.
- If your jewelry has any defects that are covered during the period, please send a clear image of the defective product to our Customer Support Team and we will gladly repair or replace the item (at our discretion).
- The damaged item needs to be returned at the customer's / owner's expense before a replacement item is shipped to the customer/owner.
- If the purchased item is discontinued, we will replace the item with a similar item of equal or higher value.
- Please note, lost or stolen items are not covered by the plan.
- Claims can be sent to email@example.com Please note - product protection is not refundable once the order has shipped.