Elle Royal Jewelry
Protection Plan 2 Year
Protection Plan 2 Year
Add protection plan to your jewelry purchase.
Some of our products will offer Product Protection. Purchasing the plan is optional, and will allow you to claim if your item becomes damaged or defective within 2 years of purchase.
Terms and Conditions
2 year Product Protection starts from date of purchase
Protection Plan Covers
- Damaged Pendant
- Damaged Chain
- Stone Repair: Replacement or Fixes
- Tarnished Jewelry
- Not including lost or stolen items
- 2 Year Product Protection Plan includes one replacement / repair per covered product.
- If your jewelry has any defects that is covered during the term, please send a clear image of the defective product to our Customer Support Team and we will gladly repair or replace the item (our discretion).
- The damaged item needs to be returned at the customer's / owner's expense before a replacement item is shipped to customer / owner.
- If purchased item is discontinued, we will replace the item with a similar item of equal or higher value.
- Please note, lost or stolen items are not covered by the plan.
- Claims can be sent to email@example.com
Please note - product protection is not refundable once the order has shipped.
See in product description.
Tips to Take Care of Your Jewelry
- Keep Your Jewelry Clean and Dry. Jewelry cleaning is important to restore shine and remove any oils or dirt build-up. ...
- Keep It Out of the Gym and Spa. ...
- Avoid Contact with Lotion or Perfume. ...
- Get a protection plan.
- Be careful with light and heat. ...
- Keep your jewelry away from chemicals. ...
- Give treated gems special care. ...
- Use Ultrasonic Cleaners With Caution. ...
- The safest cleaning methods are also the easiest. ...
- Safely store your jewelry.
It's fine to get our jewelry wet! Wear it in the shower or while swimming, just make sure to dry it afterwards!
If the item becomes dirty or tarnishes in some way, clean it using plain soap and water - drying with a soft cloth.
Before storing the item, make sure it's fully dry and is not stored in a moist environment. When storing, avoid storing it mixed amongst other jewelry, as the tarnish on those pieces may spread and damage the item.
While wearing, avoid exposure to chemicals (including cleaning agents),and avoid wearing in environments where the item may be knocked.
For peace of mind, customers sensitive to nickel can pick a product that's finished with 14K or 18K Gold, as these don't react.
We believe that creating memories shouldn’t be expensive, difficult, or exclusive and we plan on changing that.
Every purchase has a purpose,
Every jewelry piece you buy from us removes carbon from the air — at no extra cost.
Together we’re removing +315 thousand tons of carbon.
Thank you for putting your trust in our brand, we hope to continue to be your #1 jewelry brand!