Elle Royal Jewelry
Daddy’s Openwork men Watch
Daddy’s Openwork men Watch
Give the gift of luxury with this handsome and daring timepiece. The Men's Openwork Watch is the perfect blend of classic design and modern styling, making it an essential accessory for your remarkable style. This watch sports a genuine leather strap, is splash resistant, and has increased durability thanks to hardened mineral glass. Our unique skeleton dial feature allows you to peer directly into the inner workings of your watch. Beautifully crafted to be automatic, this watch requires motion instead of batteries. You will keep precise time simply by wearing it, no winding necessary. This magnificent piece makes the perfect gift for yourself or any man in your life looking to add a tasteful element into his wardrobe.
Your watch is lovingly packaged in our mahogany style luxury box for easy gifting.
- Genuine Black Leather Band
- Hardened Mineral Crystal Glass
- 3 ATM Water Resistant
- Movement: Automatic
- Band length: 200 mm (approximately 7.9")
- Adjustment length: 168 mm - 216 mm (6.6" - 8.5")
See in product description.
Tips to Take Care of Your Jewelry
- Keep Your Jewelry Clean and Dry. Jewelry cleaning is important to restore shine and remove any oils or dirt build-up. ...
- Keep It Out of the Gym and Spa. ...
- Avoid Contact with Lotion or Perfume. ...
- Get a protection plan.
- Be careful with light and heat. ...
- Keep your jewelry away from chemicals. ...
- Give treated gems special care. ...
- Use Ultrasonic Cleaners With Caution. ...
- The safest cleaning methods are also the easiest. ...
- Safely store your jewelry.
It's fine to get our jewelry wet! Wear it in the shower or while swimming, just make sure to dry it afterwards!
If the item becomes dirty or tarnishes in some way, clean it using plain soap and water - drying with a soft cloth.
Before storing the item, make sure it's fully dry and is not stored in a moist environment. When storing, avoid storing it mixed amongst other jewelry, as the tarnish on those pieces may spread and damage the item.
While wearing, avoid exposure to chemicals (including cleaning agents),and avoid wearing in environments where the item may be knocked.
For peace of mind, customers sensitive to nickel can pick a product that's finished with 14K or 18K Gold, as these don't react.
We believe that creating memories shouldn’t be expensive, difficult, or exclusive and we plan on changing that.
Every purchase has a purpose,
Every jewelry piece you buy from us removes carbon from the air — at no extra cost.
Together we’re removing +315 thousand tons of carbon.
Thank you for putting your trust in our brand, we hope to continue to be your #1 jewelry brand!